0113 380 1909
about 1 year ago
6 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Sr. ERP Functional Consultant - Finance and Procurement Consultant on a long term contract based in Wakefield for a blue chip company.
The high level responsibilities for this Sr. ERP Functional Consultant - Finance and Procurement Consultant role are:
- Finance and procurement business design review lead - Processes are already mapped and process descriptions already exist. The contract is outcome based and hence the role has to positively challenge the implementation partner as well as internal process owners to get the best exploitation of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP and other additional solution components within the programme scope
- Single point of contact for the system integrator on finance and procurement modules implementation
- Exploiting the best possible ERP configuration for delivering the finance and commercial services blueprint, simultaneously avoiding any customisation to the core ERP and other solution components
- Documenting the procedures and work instructions for ERP implementation for this directorate
- Documenting all functional user documentation working with the ERP system integrators and set of super users and key users
- Producing the training and development plan for Finance and Commercial Services directorate starting from training need analysis
- Guiding the internal learning and development team to produce the course material for general user training for roll-out
- Producing the integration business requirements with third party systems
- Overseeing functional test planning and its delivery
- Working with super users, process owners and finance and commercial services system manager to have an integrated team working for implementation within the Finance and Commercial Services directorate
- Single point responsibility for all functional documentation for the ERP programme within the directorate
This is a client side function and does not involve configuration. It is a hands- on role with significant written outputs expected out of the role. Client will have a number of internal team members working with the role but they will need guidance to work to a plan and contribute with outputs.
If you do have the relevant experience, please do apply.