£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
12 months fixed
Senior Infrastructure Database Engineer - 12 months Fixed Term - £35-42,000 DOE + Excellent Additional Benefits - Temporarily Remote - Manchester
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Database Engineer on a fixed term 12-month contract to join a growing technical team. They are looking for candidates to bring in technical expertise, significant experience and to lead by example behaviour on implementing best practises.
This role is temporarily remote, and the salary is very competitive up to £35-42,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience of working with and leading technical work packages to deliver on a range of tasks, projects and outcomes.
- Broad knowledge and experience of enterprise level IT systems.
- Expertise in Windows and Linux operating systems and enterprise management.
- Significant experience of managing Oracle 11g & 19c platforms in an enterprise environment.
- Significant experience of managing Microsoft SQL platforms in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstratable significant DBA skills.
- Knowledge and experience of scripting in relation to Oracle automation.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud based services.
- Experience of deployment and management of Database solutions to assist with automation.
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.