Up to £0.00 per annum
7 days ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Azure / Windows / Virtualisation
Currently looking for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer with demonstrable expertise of Azure cloud and the use of tools and systems to manage a virtualised environment.
Working within a multinational enterprise environment, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer be a key part of service and operations and will be hands on during project and BAU work. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures and liaise with development teams and software suppliers on any system enhancements.
- Azure Cloud
- Strong experience with VMware or Hyper-V
- Windows Server 2008 - 2019
- Manage Microsoft System Centre Suite applications - SCCM / SCOM
- Active Directory
- Experience of PowerShell scripting
- NetApp Storage
- Plan and implement upgrades to the infrastructure
This is initially a 6 month contract sitting inside IR35