£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
21 days ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT team. As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will provide infrastructure support for 200+ employees across several locations.
- Physical and Virtual server infrastructure management and administration.
- Resolving technical issues, including 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Adhering to change control and documenting work and systems.
- Following established process and procedure / Following project plans.
- Ad Hoc projects as requested by board/ senior management.
- Operating within ITIL framework.
- Network maintenance and administration, including WAN configuration and monitoring.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Active directory / Office 365
- Server 2012 r2 / 2016 r2 / 2019
- Bitdefeder endpoint management
- Server and Switch hardware - Cisco preferably, core apparatus managed by 3rd party
- Sharepoint 2013 / 2016
- Azure Cloud Infrastructure and AD
- Strong knowledge of scripting
- macOS management (ideally with JamF)
- SSO and ADFS
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.