07917 160 135
4 months ago
Job Title: Senior IT Auditor
Location: Leeds OR Dublin (with mix remote)
Employment Type: Permanent
Requirement for a Senior IT Auditor to join a well-established company in the sports betting industry. The successful candidate will be taking on interesting and challenging work across a variety of engagements. You will be involved in overall Audit process from planning, executing and reporting.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Leading the planning, preparation and completion of audit projects.
- Stakeholder meetings and providing input into the audit planning.
- Work closely with the Internal Audit Management for audit progression.
- Reporting Audits to the business management.
- Analysing large amounts of data to make informed conclusions.
- Building strong professional relationships with stakeholders, internal auditors and wider teams.
- Degree in related subjects.
- IT Audit (CISA) or IT Security (CISM, CISSP) qualifications.
- Demonstrable understanding of IT general controls including proper design and implementation.
- Knowledge of IT and Information Security operations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure) would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry (gambling / sports betting would be beneficial).
- Ability to identify issues, risks and provide practical solutions.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
This role will suit an IT Auditor who is looking for a significant personal development and a strong career path in the business. The company offers a competitive salary, flexible work, remote working options, unlimited holidays and more!
Please submit your CV and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.