20000-24000 Per Annum Bonus and extensive benefits
about 1 year ago
Senior IT Service Desk Analyst
Leeds City Centre
Salary - £23k plus up to 12% bonus, great working hours and much more!
Are you currently in an IT support role, desk analyst role and are looking for a successful career? Are you ambitious and are hungry to learn? This role will be for you!
The Senior IT Service Desk Analyst will provide efficient and effective 1st line support to all colleagues. This will include identifying ways to improve and add to the services the IT Service Desk offers and working with other teams and departments to improve the overall support process.
You will be the first point of contact for the IT Service Desk working with the Major Incident Manager to identify any system outrages, ensuring that a full impact assessment is completed. The Senior IT Service Desk Analyst will work in line with agreed ITIL processes and functions and will assist IT Service Desk Analysts within the team.
Skills and Experience;
- Experience of working on an IT Service Desk
- Experience of using a Service Management tool to log incidents
- Good MS-Office knowledge
- ITIL V3 Foundation qualification or a working knowledge of the framework
- The ability to work independently without constant supervision whilst taking ownership of tasks
- Structured and methodical way of working, with attention to detail
- Friendly and helpful “customer service” attitude
- Previous experience of working in team environment
A wide range of training and development opportunities are available to help build a successful career.
26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
Up to 12% bonus
Pension scheme and life assurance pension scheme and many more!