Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits
8 months ago
Make A Difference With Your Work.
This is an excellent chance to join a wonderful company who have recently won a supplier of the year award for developing innovative tools and resources that help simplify, stimulate and optimise student learning.
They are looking for a Senior Developer to help lead a new period of expansions, looking to pay up to £65,000 dependant on skills and experience.
This company are the industry leader in e -Learning Analytics and Edu-tech sector, pioneering new technology and data science to tackle some of the key issues facing the student, teaching and academic community today.
This product supports students to help reach their potential, as well as monitoring mental health.
The product works by aggregating multiple student interactions and behavioural data.
If you love working for a small to medium size business where you can make a real difference with your work, this might be the company for you.
* Java 8 experience.
* Spring 4 experience, ability to use Spring libraries (MVC/Boot, Core, Security, Data)
* Background building APIs using Spring Boot and knowledge of RESTful web services
* Experience developing web UI using Vue.js, HTML5, CSS3
* Apache and Tomcat web server configuration
* Experience using Docker containers
* Relational database experience e.g. PostreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
* SQL knowledge
* Linux and Windows Server operating system experience
* Experience with CI Tools, proficient with GitLab, Jenkins and agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
Desirable Skills and Experience
* Knowledge and understanding of Learning analytics
* Integrating software across multiple and disparate systems
* Knowledge of UK higher education student facing systems and services
* Knowledge of AWS hosted solutions
* Experience using orchestration platforms, including ECS, Kubernetes.
* NO SQL databases e.g. Mongo / Dynamo DB.
* Experience using Robot Framework
* Prior experience mentoring and coaching others
For further information or to apply, email