Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
£0 - 50k per year + Up to £50K
0113 386 8552
25 days ago
Senior Network and Security Engineer
My Bradford based client is looking to recruit an experienced Network and Security Engineer to take a lead role in the design, development, support and implementation of enterprise level security architecture.
As Senior Network and Security Engineer, you will :
• Mentor colleagues in the Network and Security team
• Undertake Supplier relationship management , taking an active role in procurement, decision making and deployment of security and network infrastructure and services
• Provide high level technical expertise and guidance within IT teams
• Manage key systems including firewalls, IDS / IPS
• Act as SME for information security incidents
• Undertake proactive monitoring of information security systems, mitigating risk
• Deliver internal penetration testing
• Manage the day to day support and administration of the security system
• Install and support security toolsets
• Identify and document security components
As Senior Network and Security Engineer, you will be proficient with ITIL frameworks and ideally hold CISSP or equivalent accreditation. You will be able to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of security management including firewalls, threat protection and vulnerability management tools.
Expertise will include McAfee AV, EPO, Fortinet firewalls, Office 365 security and Aruba Clearpass.
In return you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package