Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £64000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Network Security Specialist
Up to £64,000 plus excellent bonus and benefits
Working with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Senior Network Security Specialist to join a growing team. This is an excellent opportunity with a fast paced, modern and technology driven organisation.
- Delivery of Security Operations activities
- Responding to events and incidents and monitoring and reporting on the operational security status across all networks, IT infrastructure and endpoints.
- Develop, deploy and maintain compliance monitoring against appropriate policies and standards, ensuring the effectiveness of security controls to protect the business and align with requirements of internal security policies, regulations and industry standards including PCI DSS.
- Delivery of appropriate network security controls to business and IT projects
As the Senior Network Security Specialist, you will be accountable for the day to day operation and management of Security Operations including:
- Security incident investigation and response
- Scheduling of vulnerability scanning, issue tracking, assigning remediation activities and status reporting
- Firewall governance processes including regular firewall ruleset reviews and approval of all rule amendments made through the technical change process
- Security patch deployment analysis and reporting
- Involvement in penetration testing
- Microsoft Azure security control configurations
- Network access control implementations and configurations
- Develop, deploy and maintain detailed network security standards
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Office365, Firewalls, End-point security, Vulnerability scanning, Penetration testing, Routers and Switches, Wireless security standards.
- Demonstratable experience in designing and implementing relevant security infrastructure policies, standards and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of the organisation
If you have the above experience please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.