Leeds, Kent, England
£0 - 55k per year
0113 380 1905
13 days ago
Senior People Systems Specialist - Leeds - £55,000
A client within financial services is looking to hire a Senior People Systems Specialist to work out of their offices on the outskirts of Leeds. The company have recently migrated all their financial systems team over to the IT department and are looking to add a specialist with a focus on the companies HR systems.
As a Systems Specialist you will be responsible for enhancing and improving the companys current HR systems and processes by working with partners to understand the company landscape, analyse, develop and execute processes, technical changes and projects, making the team more efficient.
This is a vital role for team, where systems are maintained in a robust fashion in accordance with industry standard to achieve maximum availability and usability.
Key Skills Required:
• Background in programme management of projects, with a keen understanding of the project management frameworks
• A clear understanding of people policies, processes, and practices
• Experience maintaining testing and configuring HR Systems – Sage People experience preferred.
• Experience of leading change control and system governance.
• Demonstrable ability to provide insights and recommendations on all aspects of HR Operations.
• Highly numerate and able to assess cost implications.
• Outstanding at capturing data, identifying patterns and making decisions.
• Experience of supporting a multi-region organisation
• Experience of collaborating with senior partners and interpreting requirements
• Knowledge of OrgVue, Page Up, Learning Pool, ADP, Docusign systems is advantageous