£0.00 - £35000.00 per annum + £35,000 per annum plus benefits
24 days ago
Senior PMO Analyst - Bradford - £35,000
Our global client is looking to recruit a Senior PMO Analyst for their EMEA function based out of their offices in Bradford. The role will only require travel to the office two days out of five, allowing you to work from home for the remainder of the week.
As a Senior PMO Analyst you will join a high functioning Project Management function, working alongside multiple Project Managers to support ongoing Projects and Large Change (some projects currently related to the digitalisation of services), whilst acting as an SME and being a strong advocate of the company's Project Methodologies.
The company are offering a competitive salary, flexible working as well as having a great reputation for career progression.
* Support the delivery of projects using methodologies and processes to ensure appropriate governance and control.
* Act as a peer in the PMO, ensuring clarity of split of role and responsibilities, providing guidance and support in the implementation of governance and templates.
* Prepare project presentations & status reporting.
* Work with PMO and business stakeholders to understand report requirements to support metrics and reporting needs.
* Raise and track the approval of purchase requisitions using recognised processes and templates.
Key Skills Required:
* Strong and demonstrable proven PMO experience.
* Experience in project management methodologies, tools and techniques (both Waterfall and Agile) preferred.
* Strong and demonstrated experience in analytical methods and techniques.
* Financial planning, budgeting and financial management skills.
* Strong organization skills.
* Excellent time management & scheduling skills.