£90000 - £100000 per annum
19 days ago
Senior Product Manager - Technical - REMOTE
The Bridge IT are currently looking for senior product manager as my client embarks on an ambitious project to take their unique application to the cloud, we are looking for a pragmatic and strong product owner who will bring previous experience of successful delivery to their application.
A typical week may involve:
* Line and performance management of your team
* Hands on coaching and mentoring
* Recruiting and on boarding new colleagues
* Chairing internal feedback forums and external customer focus groups
* Owning the product style guide and protecting of the consistency of the user experience
* Leading the development of the prototypes
* Building domain knowledge of the systems and technologies we integrate with
Key skills and knowledge:
* Experience and understanding of agile methodologies, particularly the product owner role
* Design thinking and a human-centred approach
* Analytical thinking and problem solving
* Passion for company culture
* Detail orientated approach
* Highly structured and organised
* Broad technical knowledge including databases and end user systems
This role comes with a long list of benefits and interviews are taking place immediately!
Please get in touch asap as this position will not be open for long.