£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum + £60,000 plus Benefits
9 days ago
Senior Project Manager - Bradford - £60,000
The Bridge IT have partnered with a market leading organisation operating on a global scale. The Project function at the company is one of the highest functioning within Yorkshire with a wide range of projects in the pipeline.
As a Project Manager you will facilitate end to end impact analysis and scoping with key internal and external business and IT stakeholders, and in turn ensure delivery remains aligned with the corporate strategy, associated business case and planning timeframes.
The role involves working closely with key business stakeholders to understand business problems and shape and navigate into change projects, including but not limited to technology enabling change.
* Manage the delivery of projects using company methodologies and processes to support control and reduce risk.
* Drive the project definition, alongside relevant Business Lead and Executive Sponsor to develop robust business cases that capture forecasts for costs and benefits.
* Stakeholder engagement and management, projecting influence to ensure transparency, clarity and direction of project issues and associated resolution.
* Act as a peer of the Business Lead in the project organisation, ensuring clarity of split of role and accountability for deliverables.
* Develop and control the resource requirements and plan for the project in the context of the portfolio capacity planning, identify and resolve issues relating to constraints such as smoothing or simplifying scope.
* Support the IT Manager(s) in managing vendor(s), contract(s) and statements of work.
* Involved in the negotiation of the terms and conditions of a contract and statement of work.
Knowledge and Skills
* Significant and demonstrable proven project management experience
* Expert in project management methodologies, tools and techniques (both Waterfall and Agile)
* Proven experience leading project teams with 20+ team members, including external 3rd parties and with c.500k Euro budgets required
* Financial planning, budgeting and financial management skills
* Strong organization skills
* Good risk planning skills & risk identification, quantification, & response planning skills
* Excellent facilitation & meeting management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
* Excellent time management & scheduling skills
* Experience writing Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI), and with contract administration