60000 Per Annum Plus Bonus Plus benefits
0113 386 8552
Software Development Project Manager
over 1 year ago
Software Development Project Manager - Warwick
A new opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to take ownership of concurrent key projects within a busy IT environment.
As Senior Project Manager you will ensure effective communication with customers, managing expectation and delivering to agreed timescales and within budget. The Project Manager will work closely with Resource Managers to negotiate resource requirements and availability and will also manage a small team of Project Managers and project resource as deemed appropriate.
As Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, you will :
- Take primary responsibility for end to end project delivery
- Matrix manage project resource
- Maintain project documentation
- Manage customer expectations
- Define scope and project plan
- Manage project risk, issues and change
- Monitor project progress
- Undertake project reporting
- Close projects and own Project Implementation reviews
The Project Manager will ideally be Prince 2 certified with an appreciation of ITIL. You will also be able to demonstrate an appreciation of hardware and software solutions. Knowledge of the Supply chain / distribution sector would be of specific interest.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package including bonus.
Apply now for immediate consideration