70000-100000 Per Annum
6 months ago
Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager - Infrastructure / Cloud / Consultancy
A great opportunity has arisen to join a consultancy looking to grow their presence in the North. They are working with a number of high profile clients based in Leeds to deliver a range of infrastructure projects and programmes including upgrades, migrations to cloud and WAN migrations. You will need to have a strong consultancy background to be considered for this opportunity and have a proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure projects/programmes. You will be engaging with customers and leading them through infrastructure transformations and need to really understand customer challenges and be able to provide the support needed throughout. You will also be managing external supplier and be able to build and maintain these relationships. While they are looking to grow their presence in Leeds, there may be a requirement to travel to client sites UK wide.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £100,000 + benefits for exceptional candidates.
You will need:
- A Strong consultancy background - Experience at the big 4 would be hugely beneficial.
- Strong experience of delivering complex infrastructure transformations in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Good infrastructure knowledge (ideally in the wide are networking space).
- Experience of delivering infrastructure transformations (including cloud migrations).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and be able to build relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Strong leadership skills and be able to coach and mentor teams effectively.
For further information send in your CV and I will be in touch.