Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Senior QA Engineer - £45-55,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Manchester
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Manchester to recruit a full time Senior QA Engineer to join a growing technical team.
The salary is very competitive up to £45-55,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits including a bonus of 10%.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of manual and automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work with Business Analysts and Developers to provide enhanced test coverage
- Contribute to QA Strategy
- Experience with automation tools, eg. Selenium, Cypress or others
- Experience with scripting, eg. Bash
- Solid understanding of software testing
- Technically minded, with non-functional and test automation skills
- Strong experience of functional test automation using Selenium WebDriver or Protractor
- Strong experience in (REST and SOAP) testing using tools like SOAPUI/Postman.
- Extensive use of performance test tool JMeter and experience with AWS is a distinct advantage
- Motivated and self-organised
- Strong stakeholder management skills, particularly working closely with the Product Owner and development team
- Comfortable working independently or collaboratively, in a fast-paced Agile environment
- A clear communicator
Experience and Qualities:
- Thorough understanding of Agile development methods
- Solid background in Automated and Manual Testing
- Experience automating with Java language using Selenium Webdriver
- Familiar with modern delivery methodology such as BDD, TDD, CI/CD
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration.