Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior QA Engineer - £35-45,000 + Excellent Additional Benefits - Sheffield
The BridgeIT is working with a market leading business in Sheffield to recruit a full time Senior QA Engineer to join a growing technical team. The ideal candidate will be strong in functional testing and techniques, with a degree of exposure to test tooling and be willing to develop their testing acumen further.
The salary is very competitive up to £35-45,000 per annum plus excellent additional benefits.
As a Senior QA, you will be on multiple Project Teams covering all areas of manual testing, with some exposure to automation testing.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Ideally 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to write test cases to a high standard
- Experience working in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience using Linux
- Experience with Jenkins as well as Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Experience with UI automation libraries such as Selenium Webdriver
- Ability to debug Java applications
- Test new features and bug fixes including exploratory testing to uncover edge cases
- Create test tools in Python, Bash, etc. to aid testing
This role offers a great opportunity for career progression and an excellent chance to develop your skill-set further. Please apply now for immediate consideration; / https://www.linkedin.com/in/dominicnearybridgeit/