£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
26 days ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for a Senior React Native Developer, to be working as part of their APP development team, which is responsible for supporting existing and building new apps.
As a Senior React Native Developer you will have strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills, teamed with an excellent knowledge of latest technologies and have a tangible input into our product development. As the Senior Developer you will drive their work forward, improve performance and stability of their systems and develop software engineering best practice across the organisation.
Due to the critical nature of this role, it's essential that you have:
- iOS Native / React Native development experience
Key Skills Required:
- Node JS
- Express JS
- iOS Modules
- iOS Build Config
- Android Modules
- Android Build Config
- Unit and functional testing
Key Technical Abilities
- Able to use established design patterns and techniques.
- Writes clean idiomatic code adhering to industry recognised coding standards.
- Adds appropriate logging and monitoring needed to help with debugging.
- Writes unit/functional/end2end tests with adequate coverage, independently.
- Owns the implementation of the solution to the assigned task.
- Code is easy to understand, change, and maintain.
- Proactively improves components, modules, services, systems, and codebases they encounter.
- Adds domain specific metrics to help understand application performance.
- Considers and tests edge-cases.
- Spots opportunities to improve testing.
- Chooses the right data structure for what needs to be solved.
- Implements changes within components, modules, services, systems, or codebases that require a deep level of domain knowledge.
- Writes code that serves as an example for other engineers.
- Defines appropriate testing metrics and targets.
- Understands and implements the most appropriate forms of test coverage for different scenarios.
- Spots inefficient or incorrect uses of the language or bad patterns.
- Makes major contributions to library code and core services.
- Detailed knowledge of the core libraries or APIs for their primary language.
- Implements distributed systems consisting of multiple interacting services.
- Handles complex user flows and error cases.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.