£0.00 - £85000.00 per annum
29 days ago
Senior Security Architect
Up to £85,000 plus bonus and benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are looking to recruit a Senior Security Architect based in Reading. You will be joining a well established but growing team in a modern and technology focused environment.
In this challenging role, you'll operate as a security expert in application development, database design, network and/or platform efforts, ensuring project teams comply with internal policies, industry regulations and best practice. You'll develop the business, information and technical artefacts that constitute the enterprise information security architect and solutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Formal training and experience in a relevant enterprise architecture methodology e.g. Zachman Framework or TOGAF
- Professional security management certificate e.g. CISSP, CISM CISA or similar
- Proven combined IT and Security work experience, with exposure to infrastructure/network and multiplatform environments
- In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies
- Experience performing risk, business impact control and vulnerability assessments
If you have the above experience, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration