65500 Per Annum plus excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Security Architect
Reading Perm: Upto £65,5000 per annum + Benefits
The Bridge IT are working closely with a leading energy provider to recruit a permanent Senior Security Architect to work in their Reading offices. This role will join a fast developing Security Architecture team playing a key role in ensuring Security Solutions are implemented throughout the IT Systems and platforms, whilst also ensuring Security Risks are kept to a minimum, meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
The company in questions are currently going through larges changes within their IT Infrastructure and this opportunity is one for ambitious security professionals who wish to join a highly ambitious team of Security Professionals, looking to build first-class department.
- Contributing to the alignment of security governance with EA governance and project and portfolio management (PPM)
- Design and Embed Security Solutions.
- Mitigate Security Risks and ensure Security Compliance is adhered to
- Researching, designing and advocating new technologies, architecture and security products, and evaluating and developing secure solutions that are based on approved security architectures and business need.
- Communicating security risks and solutions to business partners and IT colleagues
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
Experience in Enterprise Architecture Methodologies (TOGAF, Zachman)
Knowledge of certification in SABSA
Previous experience in assessing and mitigating Security Risks
Experience within and Infrastructure/Network Environment.
Please apply immediately to be considered and to learn more about the role and the organisation.