£25000 - £30000 per annum
17 days ago
My client a leading company based in Manchester are searching for a Senior SEO Executive to join the marketing department and help drive their Search Engine Optimisation strategy forwards. You will have experience in a Search Engine Optimisation and the desire to join a fast-paced, forward-thinking.
Looking for a Senior SEO Executive, who is able to think creatively and strategically, with strong communication and time management skills. You will also have excellent analytical skills, with an ability to generate key insights and reports. You will have a keen interest in digital marketing and the developments within the industry.
You will also be responsible for your own international territory/territories, and will be required to work with the SEO Manager to develop the overall Search Engine Optimisation strategy in line with best practice.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with using a variety of Search Engine Optimisation tools & platforms such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush, SearchMetrics & AHREFS.
- Strong knowledge/experience of working with HTML.
- Experience of working with all common Microsoft packages & strong Excel skills.
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of carrying out Search Engine Optimisation on an international scale.
- Growing organic traffic & revenue in line with forecasts & business objectives.
- Day-to-day optimisation of categories, sub-categories & campaigns.
- Performing regular keyword research in-line with business objectives and seasonality to identify new areas for growth.
- Communicating to team and wider management on weekly/monthly results to show the impact of work.
- Conducting regular technical audits on-site to proactively identify areas of improvement.
- Analysing competitors & the market to identify opportunities for outreach/link-building.
- Staying current on all new SEO developments, educating stakeholders and driving early adoption.
- Working closely with the PPC team to share data/carry out tests to drive cost efficiencies.
- Working with key stakeholders across the Marketing team and wider business to develop and implement regular Content Marketing and Outreach campaigns to drive brand/non-brand visibility.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.