40000-60000 Per Annum
0113 380 1901
about 1 year ago
Senior Software Developer, (C#, .NET, SQL, WPF, LINQ, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Agile)
My client based in Manchester city centre are looking for a number of Software Developers / Senior Software Developers.
You will possess strong C#, Microsoft .Net technologies experience, come from a WPF and Winforms or web based applications background - ASP.NET / webforms / ASP.NET MVC.
My client are an award winning organisation, they are Agile evangelists and have some of the best technical people working for them. You will work on the latest Microsoft .Net technologies in a collaborative, friendly environment.
If you attend any of the networking events around the North, you will have seen their people giving talks on development, Agile, DevOps, the latest trends etc.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong "Software Engineering " fundamentals and practical experience
- Commercial experience of software development in C#
- Strong Object Oriented skills (eg from C#, C++ or similar)
- Good database knowledge and strong SQL skills (on an enterprise level database, preferably TSQL and/or PL/SQL)
- Related Experience in one of the other .NET areas such as WPF, WCF, WF, LINQ etc.
- Unit test frameworks such as MS Test or NUnit
- Exposure to continuous integration, build tools and Scripting
- Use of source code version control
The individual will need to be able to work primarily within a project team but also be comfortable presenting their ideas to management and clients.
Optional, but beneficial experience from the following list:
- Good understanding of WPF, or Silverlight
- Good understanding of WCF or SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- Experience of MVVM within a WPF application
- UML and Use Cases
- ASP/ASP.NET experience
- Exposure to iterative/agile development methodologies (SCRUM, XP, DSDM, RUP etc.)
Please apply immediately to be considered as this is an urgent requirement.