£45000 - £55000 per annum + Market leading pension, holidays etc
27 days ago
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Location - The team is currently home-based but the client offices are in Nottingham
Interviewing and onboarding will be conducted remotely
The Bridge is recruiting on behalf of a national Public Sector organisation to help them find a Senior Software Engineer with strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
As an experienced Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customisation and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM within the organisation.
You will also be responsible for ensuring systems are fully maintained and supported while looking for ways to improve system robustness, resilience and stability.
Specific Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly skilled in developing, customising, integrating, deploying and supporting an enterprise level Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- Expertise in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Sales, Customer Service Apps
- Expertise in Plugin & Custom Workflow Assembly Development
- Hands on experience in CRM Solution Management
- Expertise in Dynamics 365 Customization & Power Apps Development
- Good understanding in TFS solution management/Azure Power Apps ALM
- Knowledge of reporting in relation to Dynamics 365 CRM including SSRS, Power BI etc
- Familiarity with the wider Microsoft stack and how it integrates with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in related technology skillsets such as ASP.net CORE, MVC, C#, Azure Serverless, REST API and full stack development.
- Good all-round web development experience, including awareness of best practices and standards such as accessibility, usability and web standards
If you are looking for a position in an organisation that are making a real difference in UK society, then please get in touch ASAP to discuss this opportunity.