Perth & Kinross, Scotland
£62000 - £74000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior Solution Architect
Up to £74,000 plus benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Senior Solution Architect to be based in Perth, Scotland.
As a Senior Solution Architect, you'll be responsible for delivering the high-level architectures and roadmaps of IT changes, that are required to respond to the changing needs of the business. You'll establish strong relationships with stakeholders and be involved in the delivery of a mix of large multi-million-pound programmes an annual portfolio of business-focussed projects and initiatives to improve internal IT capabilities.
Key Experience Required:
- Significant experience in a solution architect role
- Experience working with a diverse range of technologies, ideally covering some of: integration technologies; Oracle database; data management and analytics; Microsoft Azure and cloud migration.
- A broad range of experience covering Enterprise, Solution and Technical architecture, preferably from a full software development lifecycle background.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF would be beneficial
- Ability to establish strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders, including business sponsors, Business Transformation Leads, Relationship Managers and delivery teams.
If you have the above experience, please apply with your CV for consideration.