Welwyn Garden City
450-520 Per Day
5 months ago
6 months initially
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior SQL Server Administrator for a blue chip client on an initial 6 month contract based in Welwyn Garden City.
This Senior SQL Server Administrator role specifically supports and provides administration and improvement to the production, development and test of SQL Server Services for this client.
Hands on technical skills are essential for this role and experience with complex database design and administration is also key for this role.
As a secondary desirable skill, the role requires a good understanding of NoSQL databases, specifically MongoDb.
Key experience for this Senior SQL Server Administrator
- SQL Server (2005 or 2008, with 2016 being an advantage)
- Ability to review and analyse complex stored procedures.
- Database Design & Development
- Strong problem solving skills
- SQL Server performance tuning and optimisation
- Minimum 5 years SQL Server Experience
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server 2003 & 2008 System Administration
If you do have the relevant experience for this Senior SQL Server Administrator position, please do apply.