£37000.00 - £46500.00 per annum + Great benefits - £65k package
22 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Statistician in a pre clinical environment for a world leading pharmaceutical company in Cambridge.
In this role as a Senior Statistician, you will apply and further develop your statistical knowledge to collaborate with researchers in a variety of project teams. This is a fast paced environment and last year alone, the team worked on 70 different projects, so it's an exciting role with plenty of autonomy in an environment focused on experimental design.
The range of projects include drug discovery, assay and process development, pre clinical in-vivo or in vitro studies and various 'omics platforms.
This Senior Statistician will be responsible for:
- Identify and deliver solutions for addressing key biological questions through statistics
- Build relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate value of statistics across the company
- Communicate statistical concepts and results to engage a diverse audience
- Improve the underlying statistical capabilities and awareness of stakeholders
- Contribute to and lead both local and global projects
- Engage with external collaborators via publications and presentations
- A self-started who works independently driving projects forward.
- Be innovative in the identifying areas where you can have impact, in the statistical solutions you propose and in how you engage with the stakeholders.
The key requirements for this Senior Statistician role include:
- PhD in statistics, mathematics, data science or equivalent experience
- Programming experience with R, Python or similar
- Excellent communication skills
If you do have the relevant experience for this Senior Statistician position, please do apply.