Up to £0.00 per annum
7 days ago
My client a leading company based in Redhill are searching for a Contract Senior Systems Administrator.
Looking for someone with broad knowledge of infrastructure implementation and Microsoft Windows systems, carrying out system administration and activities related to design, development, delivery and support of platforms and services. Also participate in the lifecycle of assigned client services, from design and development, through to implementation and maintenance.
Skills knowledge and experience:
- Experience supporting of Microsoft Windows Servers including:
- Active Directory, GPOs
- HP Proliant hardware
- VMWare vSphere
- Anti-virus products including McAfee EPO
- Storage Arrays
- Experience with Wintel.
- Experience of designing, building, and supporting a broad range of IT systems
- Proven track record of providing 3rd line operation support in 24x7 environments
- Experience fault finding in system and network infrastructures
- Proven track record of customer liaison and fault management with experience in a support and / or NOC environment
- Knowledge and experience implementing and supporting public cloud hosted solutions (AWS and Azure)
- Experience of systems automation, configuration management, automated server and environment builds
- Experience of working in an ITIL controlled environment
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.