Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
10 days ago
What would you do if someone offered you a challenge?
Rise to it...
or, let it drop...
We have a role that will keep you challenged and engaged from start to finish. Focusing on the entire Systems Engineering Lifecycle, you will have the ability to contribute your thoughts, ideas, and personal flair into the complex projects that are lined up.
You will participate in the architecture, the analysis, and stakeholder engagement throughout the Lifecycle whilst ensuring that more junior members of the team are developing in their capabilities.
Part of your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the Architecture and implementing technical solutions throughout development,
- Liaising with Project Managers, Developers and Stakeholders to ensure that solutions are delivered to time, budget and scale,
- Leading parts of technical solutions to ensure teams are engaged with the proposed solution, understanding it accurately,
- Speaking with customers, up to a senior level, throughout the Lifecycle supporting presentations of solutions and facilitating new ideas,
Key Skills for this role include:
- Experience of complex software system architecture, design implementation and integration,
- Demonstrable technology background (Microsoft) within the delivery complex software systems involving high levels of 3rd party integration,
- Experience of being in a significant role within a technical team from design to implementation,
You Package for the role will be:
- Salary between £45,000 - £48,000 per annum,
- 25 Days Holiday,
- Pension: You:Employer - 4%:8%,
- Free Parking,
- Life Assurance,
- Medicash Vouchers and Childcare Vouchers,
If you're looking for an engaging, challenging and enjoyable position with an established company...