Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
£0 - 42k per year + Up to £42K
0113 386 8552
26 days ago
Senior Technical Support Analyst / System Administrator
My Yorkshire based client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Analyst
Working in a small IT department, the Senior Technical Support Analyst will take full responsibility for the support of circa 100 users nationwide
The role will incorporate both BAU and project work (including a 365 Migration and a Disaster Recovery overhaul.) As Technical Systems Support Analyst you will also be heavily involved in IT documentation, training, maintenance and continual improvement along with IT Security.
Technically, the Systems Analyst will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Microsoft HyperV (clustered)
• HPE MSA SAN (iSCSI)
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Microsoft Server 2012 and 2016
• Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Exchange Online
• Microsoft Office 2013
• Veeam Backup & Replication
• Networking: DHCP, DNS, VLANS, VPN, WiFi and routing (SonicWall, HPE, Dell)
• Exposure to basic SQL syntax and SQL programming, failing that, must have interest or desire to learn more as training will be provided
The chosen candidate must be in possession of a full driving licence.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration.