£350 - £400 per day
about 2 months ago
My client a leading company based in Redhill are searching for a Senior Unix Administrator for a 6 month contract to help manage, maintain and test customers production systems on Unix and Linux platforms.
- Maintaining an estate of Unix and Linux servers running mission critical customer applications.
- Systems Administration of Unix and Linux systems.
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of Unix and Linux systems.
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of backup, archive and restore using tools such as Veritas Netbackup.
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of SAN systems, disk layout and configurations.
- Disaster recovery and Business Continuity design, planning and testing.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 / CentOS 7 Systems administration
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- Red Hat Logical Volume Manager
- SAN Storage
- Fibre channel networks/zoning
- Centrify/AD Integration for Unix and Linux
- Unix Bourne & Korn Shell Scripting, Perl, AWK
- Formal Unix administration training.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator or a Red Hat Certified Engineer.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.