Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
As our next Senior UX Designer you'll devise and manage the approach to information architecture and end-to-end user experience design across the business ensuring digital products and systems are to the highest design standards thus ensuring an excellent customer experience. You'll join a likeminded team in their Leeds based Digital Services function.
The business is on a digital transformation journey and are investing in digital with some big plans in this space so you'll have an abundance of opportunities to make a difference in how they continue to keep their customers at our digital hearts.
What Youll Do
- You will take the lead in developing how the company utilises design and UX methodologies and delivers innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Lead product design projects (web and mobile) across the entire life-cycle from ideation to launch, including running research sessions, sketching, user flows, wireframing, developing feature lists, prototyping, hi-fi designs and conducting user testing
- Perform and/or make use of user research including heuristic/competitive analyses, surveys, contextual inquiries and field observations to inform your design strategy
- Own the organisation's digital component library and design toolkit, ensuring consistent use, governance and also refreshing/evolving where you think necessary
How You'll Do It
- Use your demonstrable UX experience to create an environment where user led design is the cornerstone to development, under-pinned by best practice
- You'll already have a creative and enquiring mind with a persuasive personality and be strong relationship builder and communicator at all levels
- Using your experience of web structure and design
- Your experience in the use of qualitative and quantitative measurement techniques will allow you to derive customer satisfaction e.g. usability testing, focus groups, MVT, A-B testing, Net promoter
If you've got a solid background in UX & design and you want to develop a career in an empowering, respectful and supporting business then why not send me your CV?