Up to £0.00 per annum
17 days ago
Service Architect - ServiceNow
Global Leeds based client is looking to recruit a highly experience Service Architect to ensure that all service offerings adhere to service design and service management processes which contractually and operationally meet the needs of the Business.
Taking responsibility for Service design, the ServiceNow Service Architect will implement the service approach for projects and all aspects of Service change, producing service deliverables in collaboration with other business units.
As Service Architect, you will :
* Design the service model including the support framework
* Undertake Service availability and continuity planning
* Undertake Service organisation design
* Define procedures and service management process
* Undertake Service reporting and service dashboards
* Manage supplier contractual support and integration
* Manage ongoing governance and assurance of the Service including the management of change
* Mitigate risk
The Service Architect will also be involved in the Service Improvement Programme, providing input into the design of the platform support model for the new strategic ServiceNow platform. This will incorporate the alignment of the ServiceNow capabilities to Business strategy and the ServiceNow roadmap.
Working closely with third parties, you will define a Service roadmap and establish an end to end service management framework.