21 days ago
Based - London Victoria
3 month contract (18 month digital programme)
Contract sits outside IR35
Rate - circa £600 per day
We have an urgent requirement for a Service Architect, working for a leading client based in London.
The Service Architecture role is responsible for the end to end design and communication of service architectures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated requirement for service delivery processes, solutions and tools.
Responsible to produce service requirements to enable the programme to procure a replacement set of technology services.
Ensure that service requirements reflect the needs of the business users and the retained technology functions.
Responsible for the design of Service Offerings and the Service Design and Implementation.
Provide subject matter expertise on the quality and achievability of bidders' solutions ensuring that these meet the service requirements.
Your Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in designing E-2-E services, developing and implementing sustainable and scale-able service management processes and procedures from scratch.
- Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in the definition of Service Designs in operational environments.
- Experience of bid evaluation and contract award processes.
- Customer focused with ability to identify and understand and deliver to the (internal and/or external) customer's needs.
- Displays a high degree of knowledge relating to service management and ITSM tool sets (specifically ServiceNow)
- Demonstrable experience of ITSM toolset implementation (specifically ServiceNow).
- Good experience as a service architect/consultant with excellent design experience
- ITIL Manager or ITIL V3 Expert.
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify service gaps and develop and implement solutions meeting the needs of the business.
- A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build relationships and network at all levels.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimise the service to meet the needs of the business.
- Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness
- Able to perform peer reviews, audits, standards compliance checks and due diligence as required.