Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
£0 per year
0113 380 1905
about 2 months ago
Service Architect - Leeds
The Bridge IT have partnered with a global firm in the legal sector to recruit a Service Architect with a view to developing standards. roadmaps and reference architectures for the Service capabilities at the company.
You will participate in the delivery of change, offering thought leadership, guidance, solution outlines to ensure that project solutions are aligned to the agreed future state.
• Develop and publish standards, landscapes and roadmaps that support the business to achieve the organisations targeted outcomes for a specific domain
• Maintain domain awareness to ensure architecture is fresh, modern and meeting business need
• Develop and maintain relationships with the business representatives
• Participate in the development of an overall IT roadmap
• Assist in the assessment of new ideas / demand
• Lead analysis of the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement
• Present a gap analysis and/or IT investment roadmap that reflects the status of the existing IT estate, namely, its ability to contribute to future-state business capabilities around ecosystems and digital platforms
• Assist in the development of an implementation plan for the architecture based on business requirements, IT strategies and dependencies.
• Develop project documentation packs
• Assist project through Architecture governance gates
• Develop solution outlines that meet requirements of the project aligned to strategic aspirations
• Develop / publish reference architectures
• Develop / publish high-level implementation approach
• Assist in solution / product selection
• Provide thought leadership for project
Technically, the Service Architect will have demonstrable experience of ServiceNow with knowledge of business models, financial models, cost benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management.
You will possess knowledge of business ecosystems, SaaS, Iaas, Paas, SOA, APIs. Open data and predictive analysis.
In return, you will be offered and attractive salary and benefits package