Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£42000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client are looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager to be based in Harrogate. They ideally need someone with a technical background such that they create reports. They need someone who can deal with their service and the customers currently (plus the potential to handle it as it expands).
The Service Delivery Manager will:-
- Own the Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Request, Change and Escalation processes and tooling, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes.
- Provide accurate internal and external reports on the service. This would include the ability to create automated reports and write SQL queries.
- Identify service delivery improvements and assisting in the planning and delivery of these
- As the owner of the escalation process will take ownership of incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Work closely with the product owner in terms of building a strong understanding of projects impacting service area and ensuring service impact is minimised
- Be accountable for the quality of Service and performance and create and maintain KPIs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure an appropriate patching and other security updates are carried out promptly and effectively
- Manage the Out Of Hours support process
Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities:-
- Experienced Service Management professional with a passion for Service Improvement
- ITIL Qualified with expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- A technical background, including experience with creating and running SQL queries.
- Experienced in management of 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Excellent communications skills encompassing service delivery
- A structured approach to work, you will be highly organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail
- A team player who relishes a challenge and works effectively to deadlines
- Takes a pride in their work and understands the part it plays in the company's activities
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Flexibility to manage out of hours escalations if required
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place immediately so please apply now so you don't miss out!