£50000 - £55000 per annum
8 months ago
My client a leading company based in Redhill are searching for Service Delivery Manager to effectively manage the delivery of the service operations including sub-contracts using resources to the levels and timescales stated within the contract and to budget.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To lead on all matters relating to performance management
- Manage the delivery of contractual obligations for Services
- Manage the relationship between external stakeholder and the business.
- To liaise with other Customer Services Managers, Engineering functions and Sub-Contractors in managing SLAs and KPIs to ensure its contractual obligations
- To seek opportunities to reduce operating costs at all times
- To be the principal point of contact on all matters, including technical queries, relating to performance matters, inclusive of technical queries and downtime exemption applications.
- Management of the financial performance of the contract and to assist with the annual budget requirements of the Customer Services Department
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong track record of management experience within a customer service environment
- Customer Service's experience in a transport orientated industry
- Ability to demonstrate business awareness and operational knowledge.
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of performance measurement techniques and their application
- Experience of transport sector.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures relating to Ticketing.
- Knowledge of contract management in a transport/commercial environment.
- Knowledge of practical application of ISO 9001 and relevant Health and Safety Legislation
- Basic understanding of business finance
If this sounds something of interest please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.