£400 - £450 per day
about 1 month ago
My client a leading company are searching for a Service Designer, to be responsible for designing a desirable and intuitive multi-channel experiences, developing wireframes and visual designs, and validating solutions with users.
This role is fully remote, looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
- Involves collaborating with Tech people including: User Researchers, Content Designers, and stakeholders to define and iterate a citizen facing service driven by algorithms.
- You will be using coded prototyping kits.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- GDS Experience
- Service Design Experience
- Experience collaborating as part of an Agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Experience working in digital product design teams
- Experience planning, conducting, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Present research/insights/designs back to large audiences and senior stakeholders.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.