£400 - £425 per day
14 days ago
My client a leading company are searching for a Service Designer, to be responsible for designing end-to-end journey of the Buying Catalogue service. You will be mapping how the buying catalogue service will fit into IT futures service programme as a whole and how the application supports the services.
This role is fully remote contract Inside IR35 and looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- GDS Experience
- Service Design Experience
- Blueprint Mapping
- Experience collaborating as part of an Agile team to ensure designs are feasible and implemented accurately
- Experience working in digital product design teams
- Experience planning, conducting, and synthesize user research and usability testing
- Present research/insights/designs back to large audiences and senior stakeholders.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.