£550 - £600 per day
5 days ago
Duration - 3 months (likely to be extended)
Offering up £550 - £600 per day (inside IR35)
Here at Bridge IT we have an opportunity for a Service Designer to work for a leading organisation and is fully remote. Our client is transforming how it designs and delivers digital services, building capacity across the organisation for better service delivery.
You will lead multidisciplinary teams in designing the end-to-end journey of digital services to help users complete their goal and allow the orgaisation to deliver a policy intent.
You will be a specialist in leading design across multiple agile digital delivery teams, working closely with senior stakeholders across the programme to ensure the effective delivery of services.
You will need;
- Deep understanding of service design methods and practice, with proven experience using data and user feedback to improve services
- Significant track record of successfully designing digital products and services at scale
- Experience in matrix-managing multiple multidisciplinary design teams in the delivery of digital product and services
- Significant experience of rapid prototyping as part of developing products and services, or transforming existing services
- An expert design practitioner with a deep understanding of disciplines such as user research, user experience, content design, and interaction design
- Experience of solving complex or undefined problems, leading teams to conceptualise, design, prototype, and deliver services
- Core design skills of sketching, journey mapping and prototyping including through rapid prototyping tools
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to form and maintain strong collaborative relationships
- Experience of building and leading communities of practice
- Strong skills in communicating design decisions; convincing people that user-centred approaches are the right way to design products and services
- Understanding of the Government Digital Service (GDS) Service Standards and design principles