Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £24000 per annum + Up to £24K Plus benefits
8 months ago
Service Desk Analyst
Leeds based Professional Services company looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Analyst.
Working in the first Line Support team, the Service Desk Analyst will provide a first / second point of contact for end users, ensuring that all support incidents, requests and problems are logged and resolved in line with company SLA's.
Within this role, the First Line Support Analyst will:
* Provide first time fix and undertake thorough incident investigation, recording all relevant details within the ITSM toolset.
* Maintain regular communication with the end user and provide updates on the progress of their support request
* Manage customer expectations
* Identify root cause and mitigate risk - flag any system problems or major incidents
* Prioritise incidents and escalate unresolved incidents to the second line support team accordingly
* Report security breaches
Technically, the Service Desk Analyst will be proficient with Terminal Services, Citrix and Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, Exchange, MS Office, Office 365, Windows 10. Any experience of working with case management and / or workflow systems would be of particular interest
This opportunity will necessitate the need to work on a shift basis between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
In return you will be offered a true career path and the opportunity to further develop your technical skills