£0.00 - £24000.00 per annum + Up to £24K Plus Benefits
14 days ago
Service Desk Analyst
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Analyst to act as the first point of contact for end users. Dealing with a wide range of issues, you will ensure that all incidents are logged via the ITSM toolset and resolved in line with SLA's.
As Service Desk Analyst, you will
* Maintain regular communication with the end user and provide updates through to resolution
* Undertake thorough investigation of all incidents
* Contribute to the teams Knowledge Base
* Immediately flag major incidents and escalate accordingly
* Promote IT policies and procedures
* Report any potential or confirmed breaches of IT security
Technically, the Service Desk Analyst will have worked in an enterprise level organisation with proven expertise in Microsoft technologies - specifically Active Directory, Windows 10 Desktop, Windows Server, Antivirus and Drive encryption. Knowledge of IP based telephone systems, Remote Desktop Services and network principles required. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration and SCCM highly advantageous.
Candidates will be required to work on a shift basis covering the hours of 8am - 6pm
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration