Leeds, West Yorkshire
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
5 months ago
Service Management Project Manager - ITSM tooling
A new opportunity has arisen to recruit a contract Service Management Project Manager for an initial 6 month period.
The primary role of the Service Management Project Manager will be to ensure the smooth implementation of a new ITSM application minimising impact on on going customer service.
Within this role, the ITSM Project Manager will :
* Work alongside Project and Programme Managers to implement a series of initiatives designed to transform the Service Management approach, processes and tooling for this global organisation
* Manage the decommissioning of existing service management toolsets
* Manage the assessment and cleansing of internal data and its migration to a new Service Management toolset
* Oversee, monitor and appraise the work of a third party implementation provider
* Undertake end to end project delivery including management of budget, plans and workstreams, mitigating risk and the management of change.
In order to be considered, you will possess a demonstrable background of Service Management delivery and an overall appreciation of leading Service Management tools.
As Service Management Project Manager you will have a broad experience of working in a Business Transformation environment. The ideal candidate will hold Project Management accreditation (PMP / Prince) etc along with ITIL certification.
This role is for an initial 6 month contract which may well extend further.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration