£450.00 - £475.00 per day
3 months ago
My client a leading company based in Portsmouth are looking to hire a ServiceNow Architect for a 6 Month contract. As a ServiceNow Architect will be responsible for the overall ongoing architectural design and technical strategy for the whole of the ServiceNow Platform and associated integrations with other authoritative data sources.
You will work with the global ServiceNow Team members to ensure that the solution architecture is suitable, stable, secure, fit for purpose and follows the overall roadmap for the platform.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- ServiceNow Certified
- Understand Agile, DevOps methodology
- Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
- ITIL V3 Expert
- SIAM Certified will be preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to organise, delegate, and leverage resources to accomplish objectives
- Proven expert in managing multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, but specifically at senior management level.
- Demonstrate a very high level of political and business awareness; acutely aware of organisational sensitivities.
- Program/project management skills and experience advantageous
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV.