Up to £0.00 per annum + Market Rate
13 days ago
ServiceNow Developer - Leeds
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced ServiceNow Developer on either a contract or permanent basis.
As ServiceNow Developer, you will work within the ServiceNow Support team and take responsibility for core system configuration within ServiceNow.
Operating as SME for the analysis design, development and implementation of enhancements / developments to the ServiceNow platform, you will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of ITSM, HR and custom applications.
Within this role, the ServiceNow Developer will :
- Develop ServiceNow Customisations within an Agile environment
- Ensure ServiceNow development practices align with internal development practices
- Assist the IT Operations team to apply DevOps practices
- Undertake administration duties and configuration tasks
- Take ownership of issues through to resolution
Technically, the ServiceNow Developer will have proven experience of delivering cloud based SAAS (ideally ServiceNow) solutions. You will have expert knowledge of scripting including the use of data table structures, Business rules, UI policies and REST/ SOAP integrations.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration