£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
the Bridge IT are currently recruiting for a ServiceNow developer to be based in central Reading working for a fantastic organisation. They are looking to pay up to £70,000 basic salary + 20% bonus + great benefits (18% pension)
It is a fantastic time to join as they have started/starting a project for 2 years scope of work initially to start the development pipeline aimed at delivering the best toolkits to create a wide-reaching Command Center focused on automation and orchestration to drive preventative actions rather than reactive ones.
Skills for the role:
- You will have system user guides / process summaries and provision of training / familiarisation.
- You will have Research / Review ServiceNow knowledge, production documentation and release plans to ensure best use and development of available functionality.
- Private Cloud vendors such VMware & automation such as vCenter / vRA / vCloud Director ~ API, Java SDK, PowerShell CLI tooling.
- Public Cloud vendors such as AWS/Azure/Oracle and their corresponding API / Java SDK
- Workflow automation / orchestration expertise with cloud technologies
You will also require strong experience in one or more of the following ServiceNow modules:
- Service Mapping
- Event Management
- Cloud Management
- Performance Analytics
- AppDynamics implementation experience will be a strong advantage.
If you have the above experience and are looking for a new position please send your CV for immediate consideration as our client is looking to hire ASAP.
My client are based in central Reading, a market leading organisation offering up to £70,000 basic salary + 20% bonus + fantastic benefits.