£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
SharePoint Developer - Hatfield - £65,000
This is a mission critical role.
Since the migration of services to the Cloud, our client wants to create, build and deploy new solutions within SharePoint to ensure collaboration within their organisation.
You'll be in a relaxed, productive and enjoyable environment where focus on quality is priority. You'll have access to some of the latest technologies within PowerBI, API's and Cloud tech. In addition you'll be working closely with the RPA department on the developing streamlining practices for day-to-day tasks using robotic technology.
- Working with Microsoft Development Teams to build SharePoint software,
- Analyse code to ensure integrity,
- Mentor junior members of the team,
- Participate in Agile ceremonies,
- Apply TDD/BDD approaches for the highest quality code,
- Salary £60,000 - £65,000 per annum,
- 18% Pension (6% your contribution, 12% theirs),
- Yearly Bonus based on Company Performance,
- Discounts at certain shops,
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday with additional time off over Christmas,