£25000 - £27000 per annum
18 days ago
My client a leading company based in Wakefield are searching for Social Media Marketing Specialist. You will be part of the online creative team and supporting all areas of the business. Looking for someone who has hands-on experience running PPC/Paid Search campaigns, ideally in the retail/fashion sectors, and have a solid understanding of organic SEO. Also have experience in other areas of ecommerce and content creation.
Alongside PPC you will own our social channels and be tasked with planning and creating engaging content. As well as devising and writing posts you'll manage photography and video production. With this you'll know how to encourage user generated content and have ideas on how to make the most of your online communities. You will also need to have a design flare for visuals and be able to create visual content.
Key Skills Required:
- Photoshop (Adobe Suite)
- Microsoft Office
- Mail chimp
- Social Media
Key Experience Required:
- Producing and managing creative content across all social media channels,
- Experience in digital marketing, Facebook advertisement and Google Ads.
- Demonstrate proven results on different advertising channels, especially Google PPC, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, and Instagram.
- Able to bring new ideas and identify new and innovative ways to market to new customer groups.
- You will have a positive, can do attitude, and have the ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Solid hands on digital marketing campaign management experience (either agency or client side)
- A good working knowledge of the major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics
- Strong commercial acumen and campaign management skills
- Magento experience.
- Experience with photography
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.