£0 per year
0113 380 1914
10 days ago
Senior IT Software Asset Analyst
A new opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced Senior Software Asset Analyst to take responsibility for the lifecycle of all software licensing including SaaS and cloud consumption on a global basis.
As a Senior Software Asset Analyst, you will plan, monitor, and record all software licences to guarantee compliance. You will over look and improve the purchase of all software in line with IT strategy.
Within this role, you will :
• Work with key stakeholders across IT including Service Owners, Cloud Centre of Excellence, IT Finance and Procurement to define and implement Software Asset Analsyt policies.
• Manage and support the complete SAA lifecycle
• Mentor the SAA Analyst
• Manage the external SAA Managed Service provider
• Maintain regular communication with Service Owners
• Manage software licencing, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS inception and consumption
• Drive forward the development of a mature software catalogue
• Identify and lead continual improvement
The Software Asset Analyst will possess an in depth knowledge of SAM tools and processes with solid skills in complex licencing and ITIL Service Management
In return for being able to deliver what is required, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package