£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
15 days ago
I am partnered with a highly regarded team in the public sector that are in the process of growing their development capabilities via a senior hire.
The role is far more than churning out tickets. As a Senior Developer will be able make a real impact and influence the way projects are approached through your leadership of more junior developers, advice to key stakeholders and helping to shape development procedures while staying hands on with the tech.
This role is a great opportunity for hands-on Developers that are ready to take on more leadership responsibilities but don't want to move away from development completely, a really well balance role that can offer plenty of variety on some very exciting projects.
We are currently considering candidates with the following experience/skills:
- C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server.
- Experience of effectively designing technical solutions.
- Development and implementation of test plans.
- Leading projects throughout the SDLC.
- Azure DevOps/ Team Foundation Server
- DevExpress ASP.NET control suite
- MACRO clinical trial database software
- Knowledge of ITIL principles/ITIL Qualification