£0.00 - £30000 per annum
20 days ago
£30,000 plus benefits
Working in partnership with a leading organisation the Bridge are recruiting for a Software Developer to join a modern and technology focused organisation based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity to join a well established and growing team.
In this role you will work throughout the full product development lifecycle. Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends, you will regularly tackle new, intriguing technical challenges and devise elegant solutions.
- Development and maintenance of web solutions and frameworks as part of an agile software development team
- Working on the full software stack; front-end and back-end (UI, API, server, database)
- Write and maintain unit test cases
- Maintain technical documentation
- Communicate requirements and dependencies of components within the system with other team members
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Business Analysts to ensure the correct solutions are delivered
- Enterprise level Java development
- Enterprise level development using Microsoft SQL Server
- You will have great communication skills both verbally and written, as well as great technical writing and documentation skills
If you have the above experience and are keen to work in a challenging and modern environment please apply with your CV for consideration.